Sunday 6 March 2016

Top 50 Best Whatsapp Status Messages | Whatsapp Status

Dear lads today we are heading to give you all new Whatsapp Status which you were expecting since a long time.Its upon us to greet our members wit whatever their desire is about.Hence lets look a little into the subject from a different angle.Most people need some cool whatsapp status to greet their dear ones or just to show how happy or sad they are.Yeah its obvious to say that it is one of a kind mood revealing machine in a sense.Anyway it doesn't matter with the description when you have landed in here looking for some whatsapp messages.

I have been using this application since a long time as i followed the instructions of a friend of mine and downloaded it from the play store.To be honest it is hell addictive and now there is almost nobody who are not active or is a vivid user of this messenger application.And lovers hat is guys and girls are the ones who spend most of their time in front of this app to share their feelings to each other and i am glad that it is possible though.Anyway lets move on as i will leave some freaky awesome Whatsapp Status in here which you can use for yourself.


Best Whatsapp Status Messages

And now i am introducing one of a kind stuff from my collection which will never be overclocked by anyone else unless they decide to go that deep down.Make sure you select only the ones that really meets your desire.

Phones are better than girlfriends, at least we can switch off.

I love my job only when I'm on vacation

Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.

How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? they both have an iPhone.

I love to walk in fog, because nobody knows I'm smoking.

I'm not drunk, I'm just chemically off-balanced.

Oh, so you wanna argue, bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.

I'm so poor that I can't pay attention in class.

Warning!!! I know KARATE and few other oriental words.

I'm not virgin, my life fucks me everyday.

I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.

Save water drink beer.

Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.

Not all men are fools, some stay bachelor.

Attitude Whatsapp Status
I AM WHAT I AM...your approval isn't needed and it wasn't never asked! Sorry

I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!

Love me ?? Great. Hate me ?? Even Better. Don't know me ?? Don't judge me !!

hate me? don't care? love me? love you too?think I'm a bitchy? fuck off?

i am what i am.. i will never try to be some one else.

i don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude Don't like it get over it

Don't hate me, just get to know me first!

My life,My rules My Attitude!!!

It is sad but truthful that some people simply grow old, but they never grow UP!

I'm that ugly I asked myself out and I said no.

Okay people hope you all will like this i know you have been pretty much active on Whatsapp lately anyway make use of what i had given for you and don't forget to convey my regards to your friends and family and say that i am willing to come up with something new in the future as well see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment